Elchim Classic 2001 High Pressure Hair Dryer, Red & Black
The 2001 is a true classic, two-time winner of the prestigious “Allure Best” prize, best hair dryer according to Life & Style and “Best Beauty Buy” for the magazine InStyle USA.
Expertly crafted with a reduced front section and improved air flow, the Elchim Classic 2001 hair dryer is ideal for all hair types, but especially thick, coarse hair that typically becomes wild and frizzy after drying.
The Classic 2001 classic hair dryer features an Italian powerful AC motor, designed for heavy use in professional beauty salons and include a high performing heating element, reaching a power of 1700 - 2000 Watt. This means less energy consumption and time spent exposing your hair to heat.
To perfect your look, use the included precision nozzle attachment for brushing and styling. By concentrating the heat and air on specific sections of your hair, it makes drying more efficient and greatly assists with styling. The end result will be absolutely gorgeous!
Why People Love it:
- Best for thick, coarse hair
- Dries very fast and fixes hairsetting.
- Elchim’s Classic 2001 is the best in salons for over 40 years.
- Two speeds, five temperatures, high-pressure air compression technology, reliable and efficient.
- Italian professional AC motor.
- It has been adopted by many hairstylists and schools thanks to the long life of its motor, which guarantees 2,000 working hours.
- Developed and manufactured in Italy.
- Built to last long and create perfect styling.
- Precision concentrator nozzle included
- Made in Italy
- 1700 - 2000 Watt | 220-240 Volt | 18 oz | 9 ft Cord
Return PolicyReturn Period: You have 30 days from the day your order is placed to make a return.
Return Process: To start a return, please visit our Return Center. We’ll provide instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Shampoos, Conditioners, Serums, Oils, Hairsprays, Nail Polish are all final sale.
Refund Process: Once we receive the returned product, we will inspect the product. If the product is in its original condition, we will issue a full refund. If the product is damaged, we will issue a full refund minus a 10% restocking fee.
If you are a retail customer, create a Pro Beauty Club account here to get 10% off retail products for life! Registration for a Pro Beauty Club account does not give you access to order professional products, such as developers, lighteners and colours.
If you are certified beauty professional sign up for a free Pro Beauty Seller account here, and gain access to:
- Earn 20% commission on all of your clients purchases by referring them to shop our retail catalogue, and receive monthly direct deposit payments. No need to buy inventory or fulfill orders - we handle it all.